The family is not complete without your four-legged friend!
Pets are welcome at Vigna sul Mar Camping Village!
If you are looking for a campsite where you can enjoy your holiday with you dog...you found it!!
At Vigna sul Mar Camping Village pets are always welcome! For this reason we created a dedicated area on the beach, the Bau Beach, divided into an equipped area with sun umbrellas, sun beds and deckchairs and an other private free beach area (absolutely free of charge).
Vigna sul Mar Camping Village offers many services for you and your dog: dog friendly beach, pet showers with basin and hair dryer, off leash area with certified wooden toys, to let your dog play in total safety, pet food in our minimarket...enjoy your holiday with the whole family, pets included!
The entry of pets at Vigna sul Mar Camping Village is subject to the following rules:
- Cats and dogs must be vaccinated and have appropriate medical records to be submitted to Management on check-in
- Pets are allowed in every pitch and in certain types of Mobile Home (New Cottage "Lidi Ferraresi", Loggia "Porto Garibaldi", Prestige Bosco "Comacchio" and Pomposa "Best Price" - maximum 2 per Mobile Home)
- Pets are allowed on the beach only on the dedicated area; they are not allowed in water. The transgressors will be fined by the authorities in charge.
- Dogs must be kept on their leash in respect for all the campsite's other guests.
- In accordance with current regulations, owners are required to pick up the mess of their animals with specific shovel or using the little bags that we have left in the dog toilets located within the campsite.
- It is sole responsible of the owner to ensure that their pets do not disturb other campsite guests and that they do not cause damage to third parties or properties in the village
- In accordance with site rules, animals are not allowed in the play park, in the pool area or at the showers located near the beach. Please use the reserved and marked spaces.
- Dog breeds that are considered dangerous may be subject to acceptance by management. Dogs must be muzzled.